Tags: Marron Adobe
The Carlsbad City Council has decided to allow McMillin Companies to build all 650 homes near a reclaimed gravel quarry, KPBS reported. Many area residents didn’t want to see more homes on the 156-acre site. The city council reached a compromise, allowing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views