Tags: Martin Engineering Lima Peru office
Martin Engineering has opened its sales and services offices in Lima, Peru. The new facility will provide products and technical support to the central and northern regions of the country, with plans to continue developing the emerging market in Bolivia. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views