Tags: Martin Marietta hostile takeover of Vulcan Materials]
Vulcan Materials Co. may be betting it can squeeze $1 billion more out of a takeover bid that's already the most expensive for a U.S. building material company, according to a Dec. 14 Bloomberg report. Martin Marietta Materials Inc.'s ...
Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to take over the company with a stock-for-stock transaction. If this hostile takeover were approved, it would create a U.S.-based company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training329 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views