Tags: Martin Marietta hostile takeover of Vulcan Materials]
Vulcan Materials Co. may be betting it can squeeze $1 billion more out of a takeover bid that's already the most expensive for a U.S. building material company, according to a Dec. 14 Bloomberg report. Martin Marietta Materials Inc.'s ...
Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to take over the company with a stock-for-stock transaction. If this hostile takeover were approved, it would create a U.S.-based company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views