Tags: Martin Weissburg
In his first comments to the press after taking the reins as president of Volvo Construction Equipment on January 1, Martin Weissburg noted his unhappiness with the company’s current financial status but highlighted forward thinking and discussed two of the ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, current president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Weissburg replaces current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who announced in October ...
Volvo Financial Services appointed Leo Hawkes as president of its Americas Region operations, with responsibility for the North America, Latin America and South Africa markets. Hawkes has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2001 and has more than 26 years in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views