Tags: Mary Andringa of Vermeer Corp.
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) elected Douglas Oberhelman, Caterpillar's CEO, to a two-year term as vice chair of its board of directors. He will begin his term on Jan. 1, 2011. Oberhelman succeeds Mary Andringa of Vermeer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views