Tags: Mary Andringa of Vermeer Corp.
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) elected Douglas Oberhelman, Caterpillar's CEO, to a two-year term as vice chair of its board of directors. He will begin his term on Jan. 1, 2011. Oberhelman succeeds Mary Andringa of Vermeer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew183 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views