Tags: Mary Andringa president and chief executive officer for Vermeer Corporation
Vermeer Corp. has realigned its staff "to best support the company’s global growth initiatives," the company says. “We are excited about the realignment and how it will help Vermeer better serve our customers,” said Mary Andringa, president and chief executive officer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views