Tags: Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises
Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises, Crownsville, Md., has been awarded a new LSC (LightSource Compact) light tower from Doosan Portable Power as part of a prize package of construction equipment worth almost $100,000. The prize package was recently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant508 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call278 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania270 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views