Tags: Maryland Motor Truck Association President and CEO Louis Campion.
Maryland's launch this month of electronic hauling permits, a.k.a. e-permits, for the trucking industry makes it the first state on the eastern seaboard, and the second in the nation to move in this paperless, more environmentally responsible direction. The Maryland State ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views