Tags: Maryland State Highway Administrator Melinda B. Peters
Maryland's launch this month of electronic hauling permits, a.k.a. e-permits, for the trucking industry makes it the first state on the eastern seaboard, and the second in the nation to move in this paperless, more environmentally responsible direction. The Maryland State ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views