Tags: Maryland State Police Commander of Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division
Maryland's launch this month of electronic hauling permits, a.k.a. e-permits, for the trucking industry makes it the first state on the eastern seaboard, and the second in the nation to move in this paperless, more environmentally responsible direction. The Maryland State ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views