Tags: Maryland State Police Commander of Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division
Maryland's launch this month of electronic hauling permits, a.k.a. e-permits, for the trucking industry makes it the first state on the eastern seaboard, and the second in the nation to move in this paperless, more environmentally responsible direction. The Maryland State ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs712 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries282 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding211 Views