Tags: Maryland State Police Commander of Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division
Maryland's launch this month of electronic hauling permits, a.k.a. e-permits, for the trucking industry makes it the first state on the eastern seaboard, and the second in the nation to move in this paperless, more environmentally responsible direction. The Maryland State ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views