Tags: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Aggregate Industries developed a concrete mix design that actually helps the environment. Ready-mix producers aren’t just looking for ways to make their operations more “green” or environmentally friendly, they want to find ways to extend sustainability into their finished products and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views