Tags: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Aggregate Industries developed a concrete mix design that actually helps the environment. Ready-mix producers aren’t just looking for ways to make their operations more “green” or environmentally friendly, they want to find ways to extend sustainability into their finished products and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials254 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views