Tags: MASSCOSH Executive Director Marcy Goldstein- Gelb
A Massachusetts group is promoting worker safety after a state highway inspector was killed on the job Sept. 14, according to a Sept. 16 report in the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) SmartBrief newsletter. Gregory Vilidnitsky, 57, was struck and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views