Tags: MASSCOSH Executive Director Marcy Goldstein- Gelb
A Massachusetts group is promoting worker safety after a state highway inspector was killed on the job Sept. 14, according to a Sept. 16 report in the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) SmartBrief newsletter. Gregory Vilidnitsky, 57, was struck and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1006 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration298 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views