Tags: Massey Energy’s Performance Coal Co.
An Administrative Law Judge with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission has ruled in favor of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a legal challenge filed last June by Massey Energy's Performance Coal Co. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation383 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views