Tags: material handling
By understanding customer concerns, aggregate producers can differentiate product offerings and provide better customer service. Providing high-quality customer service often boils down to understanding your customer’s needs and helping to solve their problems. Tim Cost, senior technical service engineer for Holcim (US) ...
Material handling accidents are one of the most common reasons for injury at aggregates operations. According to the Safety Watch section of the August 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager, 38 percent of all injuries reported at sand, stone and gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views