Tags: material handling
Manufacturer news: Atlas Copco honors eight employees; JCB donates $1 million worth of equipment for Nepal earthquake relief; Eries offers brochure on its full line of separation, inspection, and material handling products
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment recently honored eight employees who were selected by their peers for exceeding customer and company expectations. The honorees include the following: Rob Repasz, Sales Person of the Year; April Colaluca, Customer Care Award; Greg Petherbridge, Construction Tool Division Contributor ...
Superior Industries announced May 1 that it had purchased Canadian portable plant manufacturer MFE Manufacturing. MFE is a Miramichi, New Brunswick, family-owned company that has designed and built for 68 years portable plants for the aggregates, construction and material handling industries. In recent years, MFE ...
Squeeze Play: A Different Take on Dewatering
By understanding customer concerns, aggregate producers can differentiate product offerings and provide better customer service. Providing high-quality customer service often boils down to understanding your customer’s needs and helping to solve their problems. Tim Cost, senior technical service engineer for Holcim (US) ...
Material handling accidents are one of the most common reasons for injury at aggregates operations. According to the Safety Watch section of the August 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager, 38 percent of all injuries reported at sand, stone and gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views