Tags: material handling
By understanding customer concerns, aggregate producers can differentiate product offerings and provide better customer service. Providing high-quality customer service often boils down to understanding your customer’s needs and helping to solve their problems. Tim Cost, senior technical service engineer for Holcim (US) ...
Material handling accidents are one of the most common reasons for injury at aggregates operations. According to the Safety Watch section of the August 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager, 38 percent of all injuries reported at sand, stone and gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world302 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior185 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views