Tags: material handling
By understanding customer concerns, aggregate producers can differentiate product offerings and provide better customer service. Providing high-quality customer service often boils down to understanding your customer’s needs and helping to solve their problems. Tim Cost, senior technical service engineer for Holcim (US) ...
Material handling accidents are one of the most common reasons for injury at aggregates operations. According to the Safety Watch section of the August 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager, 38 percent of all injuries reported at sand, stone and gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views