U.S. construction spending was up slightly in March due mainly to increases in private residential construction, now at its highest rate in nearly six years. Total spending rose in March to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $942.5 billion, up 0.2 ...
A quality air coil will exhibit good “strength, durability, flexibility, memory recoil, and performance in hot and cold temperatures,” say the writers behind parts manufacturer Phillips Industries’ Qwik Tech Tips monthly newsletter. A chief consideration is the material the air ...
Construction expenditures in China are expected to rise 9.1 percent per annum in real terms through 2014, moderating significantly from the pace of the 2004-2009 period. Notwithstanding its deceleration in growth, China still represents the fastest growing major national market in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views