Tags: Matthew Dantinne
Several Lafarge employees volunteered for the Living Lands and Waters river cleanup project on the Des Plains River in Channahon, IL, close to the Lafarge Joliet Quarry. Around 30 employees from the Lafarge US corporate office and its West Aggregates operation ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup411 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views