Tags: Matthew Dantinne
Several Lafarge employees volunteered for the Living Lands and Waters river cleanup project on the Des Plains River in Channahon, IL, close to the Lafarge Joliet Quarry. Around 30 employees from the Lafarge US corporate office and its West Aggregates operation ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views