Tags: Matthew Dantinne
Several Lafarge employees volunteered for the Living Lands and Waters river cleanup project on the Des Plains River in Channahon, IL, close to the Lafarge Joliet Quarry. Around 30 employees from the Lafarge US corporate office and its West Aggregates operation ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources435 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register307 Views