Tags: Matthew Dantinne
Several Lafarge employees volunteered for the Living Lands and Waters river cleanup project on the Des Plains River in Channahon, IL, close to the Lafarge Joliet Quarry. Around 30 employees from the Lafarge US corporate office and its West Aggregates operation ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration240 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views