Tags: May 2011 prices
For a third straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell during the week ended May 23, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The national average price plunged 6.4 cents to $3.997, the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views