Tags: May 2011 prices
For a third straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell during the week ended May 23, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The national average price plunged 6.4 cents to $3.997, the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale662 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views