McCloskey says its R230 screener is one of the most robust, heavy-duty mobile screeners in the world. The machine is capable of operating as a stand-alone plant or as a primary scalping component for a portable crushing spread. The unit ...
McCloskey International’s new I44R combines an impactor with a screenbox and a recirculating conveyor system to create a full crushing, screening, and recirculating system. The machine is powered by a 350-horsepower Cat C9 engine and boasts a 9.8-cubic-yard capacity in ...
McCloskey International’s new diesel-powered, track-mounted stacking conveyors can be easily moved and reconfigured on site as operational requirements change. The Track Stackers are 36 inches wide and are available in 65-, 80-, and 100-foot lengths. The 80-foot model has a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve523 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views