Tags: McCoig Materials
A proposed sand and gravel mine in Chelsea, Michigan is on hold for six months. The Lyndon Township’s Planning Commission, which is reviewing the proposed mine, has delayed the special land use application for six months, WEMU reports. McCoig Materials would operate ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama Kane Barker, an assistant professor of chemistry and chair of the Department of Natural Sciences at Shorter University, received ...
One company is seeking permission to mine for sand and gravel in Chelsea, Michigan. The site, proposed by McCoig Materials, would be located in the township of Lyndon, Michigan Radio reports. Township officials are scheduled to vote on the proposed mine next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1072 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry558 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time531 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike214 Views