Tags: McCoig Materials
A proposed sand and gravel mine in Chelsea, Michigan is on hold for six months. The Lyndon Township’s Planning Commission, which is reviewing the proposed mine, has delayed the special land use application for six months, WEMU reports. McCoig Materials would operate ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama Kane Barker, an assistant professor of chemistry and chair of the Department of Natural Sciences at Shorter University, received ...
One company is seeking permission to mine for sand and gravel in Chelsea, Michigan. The site, proposed by McCoig Materials, would be located in the township of Lyndon, Michigan Radio reports. Township officials are scheduled to vote on the proposed mine next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world243 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views