Officials with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said on Friday that a blast at a quarry in McCook, Illinois, likely caused a 3.2-magnitude tremor earlier this month, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. USGS officials added that the tremor ...
Early last week, a large tremor shook home and businesses in and around McCook, Illinois. The 3.2-magnitude tremor was felt as far away as Wisconsin, according to a Chicago Tribune report. Initially, reports pointed to a possible link between the tremor and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views