Officials with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said on Friday that a blast at a quarry in McCook, Illinois, likely caused a 3.2-magnitude tremor earlier this month, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. USGS officials added that the tremor ...
Early last week, a large tremor shook home and businesses in and around McCook, Illinois. The 3.2-magnitude tremor was felt as far away as Wisconsin, according to a Chicago Tribune report. Initially, reports pointed to a possible link between the tremor and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views