Officials with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said on Friday that a blast at a quarry in McCook, Illinois, likely caused a 3.2-magnitude tremor earlier this month, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. USGS officials added that the tremor ...
Early last week, a large tremor shook home and businesses in and around McCook, Illinois. The 3.2-magnitude tremor was felt as far away as Wisconsin, according to a Chicago Tribune report. Initially, reports pointed to a possible link between the tremor and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views