Tags: MDU Resources
By George H. Reddin After a, relatively speaking, quiet 2013, merger and acquisition activity is off to a feverish pace in 2014. Divestitures by Lafarge and Vulcan, and a merger between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries led the way. We have ...
By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity remains slow, but steady, as the outlook for many construction markets remains flat and disappointing. Spending on U.S. construction projects fell in March, as the biggest drop in government projects in more than ...
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views