Tags: Measure M2 environmental program
Nearly $3 million was awarded on Aug. 8 to provide funding for projects that will improve the quality of Orange County’s waterways and beaches. As part of the Measure M2 environmental program, 2 percent of the half-cent sales tax will be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1087 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views