Tags: medical use of marijuana
Drug testing and workplace investigations will be impacted by state ballot initiatives and NRLB decisions. By M. Robin Repass During the 2012 general election, voters in Colorado and Washington State passed ballot Settingsinitiatives to legalize marijuana possession. A total of 18 states currently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned387 Views