Tags: Megan Tanel AEM vice president exhibitions and events
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and IFPE 2011 are taking recycling a step further in a new partnership that promotes re-distribution and re-use of discarded show materials. The "Repurpose AMERICA program presented by DoppstadtUS" complements and completes the recycling process. ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and IFPE ...
Some 94 percent of trade show attendees visit to see new products and technologies, and 86 percent attend to meet with technical experts. The ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 Websites have two features to simplify that process: The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views