Tags: Megan Tanel AEM vice president exhibitions and events
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and IFPE 2011 are taking recycling a step further in a new partnership that promotes re-distribution and re-use of discarded show materials. The "Repurpose AMERICA program presented by DoppstadtUS" complements and completes the recycling process. ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and IFPE ...
Some 94 percent of trade show attendees visit to see new products and technologies, and 86 percent attend to meet with technical experts. The ConExpo-Con/Agg and IFPE 2011 Websites have two features to simplify that process: The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views