Tags: Mel Brekhus
With the acquisition of Texas Industries, Martin Marietta is poised to claim the top slot among U.S. aggregates producers. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief If its $2.7 billion acquisition of Texas Industries goes through during the second quarter of this year as planned, ...
In a Jan. 28 joint presentation, Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta; Anne Lloyd, executive vice president and CFO of Martin Marietta; and Mel Brekhus, president and CEO of Texas Industries spelled out the terms of Martin Marietta’s ...
Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) on Sept. 23 reported financial results for the quarter ended Aug. 31, 2010. Results for the quarter were a net loss of $23.7 million or $.85 per share and included an after-tax charge of $18.0 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views