Tags: Mel Brekhus
With the acquisition of Texas Industries, Martin Marietta is poised to claim the top slot among U.S. aggregates producers. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief If its $2.7 billion acquisition of Texas Industries goes through during the second quarter of this year as planned, ...
In a Jan. 28 joint presentation, Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta; Anne Lloyd, executive vice president and CFO of Martin Marietta; and Mel Brekhus, president and CEO of Texas Industries spelled out the terms of Martin Marietta’s ...
Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) on Sept. 23 reported financial results for the quarter ended Aug. 31, 2010. Results for the quarter were a net loss of $23.7 million or $.85 per share and included an after-tax charge of $18.0 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources394 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident260 Views