Tags: Mel Brekhus
With the acquisition of Texas Industries, Martin Marietta is poised to claim the top slot among U.S. aggregates producers. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief If its $2.7 billion acquisition of Texas Industries goes through during the second quarter of this year as planned, ...
In a Jan. 28 joint presentation, Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta; Anne Lloyd, executive vice president and CFO of Martin Marietta; and Mel Brekhus, president and CEO of Texas Industries spelled out the terms of Martin Marietta’s ...
Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) on Sept. 23 reported financial results for the quarter ended Aug. 31, 2010. Results for the quarter were a net loss of $23.7 million or $.85 per share and included an after-tax charge of $18.0 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views