Tags: Mel Brekhus
With the acquisition of Texas Industries, Martin Marietta is poised to claim the top slot among U.S. aggregates producers. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief If its $2.7 billion acquisition of Texas Industries goes through during the second quarter of this year as planned, ...
In a Jan. 28 joint presentation, Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta; Anne Lloyd, executive vice president and CFO of Martin Marietta; and Mel Brekhus, president and CEO of Texas Industries spelled out the terms of Martin Marietta’s ...
Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) on Sept. 23 reported financial results for the quarter ended Aug. 31, 2010. Results for the quarter were a net loss of $23.7 million or $.85 per share and included an after-tax charge of $18.0 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person520 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views