Tags: Mel Brekhus
With the acquisition of Texas Industries, Martin Marietta is poised to claim the top slot among U.S. aggregates producers. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief If its $2.7 billion acquisition of Texas Industries goes through during the second quarter of this year as planned, ...
In a Jan. 28 joint presentation, Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta; Anne Lloyd, executive vice president and CFO of Martin Marietta; and Mel Brekhus, president and CEO of Texas Industries spelled out the terms of Martin Marietta’s ...
Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) on Sept. 23 reported financial results for the quarter ended Aug. 31, 2010. Results for the quarter were a net loss of $23.7 million or $.85 per share and included an after-tax charge of $18.0 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers294 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views