Tags: Mel Brekhus
Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI) on Sept. 23 reported financial results for the quarter ended Aug. 31, 2010. Results for the quarter were a net loss of $23.7 million or $.85 per share and included an after-tax charge of $18.0 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years496 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013116 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views