Tags: Meleke rock formation
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1928 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC788 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania516 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up453 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant318 Views