Tags: Meleke rock formation
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views