Tags: Meleke rock formation
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views