Tags: Meleke rock formation
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant481 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum172 Views