Tags: Meleke rock formation
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger376 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views