Tags: Meleke rock formation
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability668 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]514 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine241 Views