Tags: membrane plates and cake thickness
Filter presses have come a long way from the days of the old “plate and frame” presses. By Cory Jenson Three main factors have created a resurgence of interest in using filter presses to dewater fine wash plant effluent. First, it has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities422 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views