Tags: membrane plates
Filter presses have come a long way from the days of the old “plate and frame” presses. By Cory Jenson Three main factors have created a resurgence of interest in using filter presses to dewater fine wash plant effluent. First, it has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs725 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views