Tags: membrane-style presses
Filter presses have come a long way from the days of the old “plate and frame” presses. By Cory Jenson Three main factors have created a resurgence of interest in using filter presses to dewater fine wash plant effluent. First, it has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1035 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger391 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration313 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts246 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry209 Views