Tags: Memphis Stone and Gravel
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1155 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC671 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania496 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views