Tags: Merced Aggregate Mine
The California Construction and Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) awarded with the association’s 2013 CalCIMA Excellence in Safety Awards. CalCIMA President and CEO Gary Hambly says the awards recognize mines and plants that make an effort to improve workplace safety. “They recognize the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views