Tags: merger and acquisition
By George H. Reddin The merger and acquisition news this past month came from the publicly traded companies as we continue to see balance-sheet management, a focus on core strategic business and markets, and the slow return to the buy-side. Debt ...
By George H. Reddin As the push toward year-end begins and buyers and sellers work diligently to close deals by Dec. 31, I am reminded how due diligence has become a full-contact sport. Never has the due diligence process been so ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views