Tags: merger of equals
Lafarge intends to divest the majority of Lafarge Tarmac assets after purchasing Anglo American’s 50-percent interest in the assets, the companies announced Monday. Related: Lafarge, Holcim merger expected to impact Canada According to a press release from Anglo American, Lafarge purchased the assets ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com As we wait for Martin Marietta’s acquisition of Texas Industries to clear regulatory approval, another industry merger is set to change the face of the construction materials market — both domestically and globally. On April 7, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views