Tags: merger of equals
Lafarge intends to divest the majority of Lafarge Tarmac assets after purchasing Anglo American’s 50-percent interest in the assets, the companies announced Monday. Related: Lafarge, Holcim merger expected to impact Canada According to a press release from Anglo American, Lafarge purchased the assets ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com As we wait for Martin Marietta’s acquisition of Texas Industries to clear regulatory approval, another industry merger is set to change the face of the construction materials market — both domestically and globally. On April 7, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1064 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April653 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views