Tags: merger of equals
Lafarge intends to divest the majority of Lafarge Tarmac assets after purchasing Anglo American’s 50-percent interest in the assets, the companies announced Monday. Related: Lafarge, Holcim merger expected to impact Canada According to a press release from Anglo American, Lafarge purchased the assets ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org As we wait for Martin Marietta’s acquisition of Texas Industries to clear regulatory approval, another industry merger is set to change the face of the construction materials market — both domestically and globally. On April 7, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views