Tags: merger of equals
Lafarge intends to divest the majority of Lafarge Tarmac assets after purchasing Anglo American’s 50-percent interest in the assets, the companies announced Monday. Related: Lafarge, Holcim merger expected to impact Canada According to a press release from Anglo American, Lafarge purchased the assets ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org As we wait for Martin Marietta’s acquisition of Texas Industries to clear regulatory approval, another industry merger is set to change the face of the construction materials market — both domestically and globally. On April 7, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident349 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution178 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing178 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!172 Views