Tags: merger of equals
Lafarge intends to divest the majority of Lafarge Tarmac assets after purchasing Anglo American’s 50-percent interest in the assets, the companies announced Monday. Related: Lafarge, Holcim merger expected to impact Canada According to a press release from Anglo American, Lafarge purchased the assets ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com As we wait for Martin Marietta’s acquisition of Texas Industries to clear regulatory approval, another industry merger is set to change the face of the construction materials market — both domestically and globally. On April 7, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew180 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines105 Views