Martin Marietta Materials bought four quarries located in the western United States from Cemex for $65 million, according to newsobserver.com. The quarries are located in the western United States — Fort Calhoun, Neb., Guernsey, Wyo., and Milford, Utah. Martin Marietta bought the remaining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers294 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views