Martin Marietta Materials bought four quarries located in the western United States from Cemex for $65 million, according to newsobserver.com. The quarries are located in the western United States — Fort Calhoun, Neb., Guernsey, Wyo., and Milford, Utah. Martin Marietta bought the remaining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views