Martin Marietta Materials bought four quarries located in the western United States from Cemex for $65 million, according to newsobserver.com. The quarries are located in the western United States — Fort Calhoun, Neb., Guernsey, Wyo., and Milford, Utah. Martin Marietta bought the remaining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products190 Views