Martin Marietta Materials bought four quarries located in the western United States from Cemex for $65 million, according to newsobserver.com. The quarries are located in the western United States — Fort Calhoun, Neb., Guernsey, Wyo., and Milford, Utah. Martin Marietta bought the remaining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs191 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013189 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views