Martin Marietta Materials bought four quarries located in the western United States from Cemex for $65 million, according to newsobserver.com. The quarries are located in the western United States — Fort Calhoun, Neb., Guernsey, Wyo., and Milford, Utah. Martin Marietta bought the remaining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views