Tags: merican Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Federal Highway Deputy Administrator (FHWA) Greg Nadeau joined state, local and other federal officials on Aug. 5 to break ground on the State Highway 550 project in Brownsville, Texas, that includes the construction of a new toll road using $34 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 878 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views