Idaho Sand and Gravel will end operations at its site in Meridian, Idaho in the next six months. The company requested a permit extension last month that would have allowed the site to continue operating for 18 months after its current ...
Idaho Sand and Gravel is seeking a permit extension that would allow the company to continue operating at its site in Meridian, Idaho, according to a report from KTVB. The current permit is set to expire April 4, and the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views