Tags: metal and nonmetal mining deaths
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on June 19 released a midyear summary of mining deaths across the country. During the first half of 2012, 19 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation's mines. Among ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility326 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views