Tags: metal and nonmetal mining
A contract truck driver with 11-years of experience has been killed at a cement operation. The 66-year-old was inside a loading rack closing the hatch on top of a bulk tanker truck. When he raised the rack to access the hatch, he fell ...
The metal and nonmetal mining sector experienced five deaths in the first quarter of 2014, according to data released Monday by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). MSHA noted that in the previous quarter, the metal and nonmetal sector saw ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned504 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views