Tags: metal and nonmetal mining
A contract truck driver with 11-years of experience has been killed at a cement operation. The 66-year-old was inside a loading rack closing the hatch on top of a bulk tanker truck. When he raised the rack to access the hatch, he fell ...
The metal and nonmetal mining sector experienced five deaths in the first quarter of 2014, according to data released Monday by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). MSHA noted that in the previous quarter, the metal and nonmetal sector saw ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries215 Views