Tags: Metallurgy & Exploration
The average American born in 2012 with an expected lifespan of 78.8 years will consume an estimated 3 million pounds of minerals, metals and fuels in his or her lifetime, accordng to statistics released this month from The Society for ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) Board of Directors has approved a new staff organizational structure. SME Executive Director David L. Kanagy said restructuring will accommodate future growth while improving revenues, customer service and staff direction. The new structure focuses ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views