Tags: Metallurgy & Exploration
The average American born in 2012 with an expected lifespan of 78.8 years will consume an estimated 3 million pounds of minerals, metals and fuels in his or her lifetime, accordng to statistics released this month from The Society for ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) Board of Directors has approved a new staff organizational structure. SME Executive Director David L. Kanagy said restructuring will accommodate future growth while improving revenues, customer service and staff direction. The new structure focuses ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views