Tags: Metallurgy & Exploration
The average American born in 2012 with an expected lifespan of 78.8 years will consume an estimated 3 million pounds of minerals, metals and fuels in his or her lifetime, accordng to statistics released this month from The Society for ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) Board of Directors has approved a new staff organizational structure. SME Executive Director David L. Kanagy said restructuring will accommodate future growth while improving revenues, customer service and staff direction. The new structure focuses ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views