Tags: metal/non-metal inspectors
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that it issued 176 citations during its May monthly impact inspections, with metal/non-metal mines receiving 73 citations. MSHA visited 10 coal mines and seven metal/nonmetal mines in Alabama, California, Kentucky, Illinois, Montana, Ohio, ...
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1062 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views