Tags: metal/non-metal inspectors
The Mine Safety and Health Administration doled out 87 citations and four orders at six metal and nonmetal mines during its July monthly inspections. According to MSHA, one serious infraction came at Ulrich Gravel in Valley County, Nebraska, where inspectors found ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that it issued 176 citations during its May monthly impact inspections, with metal/non-metal mines receiving 73 citations. MSHA visited 10 coal mines and seven metal/nonmetal mines in Alabama, California, Kentucky, Illinois, Montana, Ohio, ...
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views