Tags: metal/non-metal inspectors
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that it issued 176 citations during its May monthly impact inspections, with metal/non-metal mines receiving 73 citations. MSHA visited 10 coal mines and seven metal/nonmetal mines in Alabama, California, Kentucky, Illinois, Montana, Ohio, ...
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views