Tags: metal/non-metal inspectors
The Mine Safety and Health Administration doled out 87 citations and four orders at six metal and nonmetal mines during its July monthly inspections. According to MSHA, one serious infraction came at Ulrich Gravel in Valley County, Nebraska, where inspectors found ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that it issued 176 citations during its May monthly impact inspections, with metal/non-metal mines receiving 73 citations. MSHA visited 10 coal mines and seven metal/nonmetal mines in Alabama, California, Kentucky, Illinois, Montana, Ohio, ...
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry633 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter414 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections260 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction224 Views