Tags: metal/non-metal safety and health standards
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced that federal inspectors issued 245 citations and 13 orders during special impact inspections conducted at nine coal mines and six metal/non-metal mines in January 2013. The monthly inspections involve mines ...
MSHA kicks off its new safety initiative By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor In January, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that recently released data reported an all-time low in the number of mining fatalities for 2009 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views