Tags: Metal/nonmetal mining deaths
The metal/nonmetal mining sector saw 22 fatalities in 2013, an increase of six fatalities compared to 2012, according to preliminary data the Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Monday. MSHA notes that 2013 fatalities remained at a record low ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry456 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction449 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way273 Views