Uncertainty Follows EPA Edict Greenhouse gas endangerment finding sparks new requirements for aggregate industry customers. By Carolyn McIntosh On Dec. 7, 2009, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued the final Greenhouse Gas (GHG) endangerment finding under Section 202(a) of the Federal ...
Due to accidents and methane ignitions at highwall miner and auger operations, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is providing best practices to aid mine operators in developing sound ground control plans. BEST PRACTICES • Provide adequate spacing/webbing between holes to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views