Metra, the suburban rail line in the Chicago area, honored the James McHugh Construction company with its Contractor of the Year Award. McHugh was recognized for the reconstruction of Milwaukee District North Line Metra Bridge over Golf Road. In May 2009, McHugh ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world313 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)159 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting141 Views