Metra, the suburban rail line in the Chicago area, honored the James McHugh Construction company with its Contractor of the Year Award. McHugh was recognized for the reconstruction of Milwaukee District North Line Metra Bridge over Golf Road. In May 2009, McHugh ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views