WESTPORT, CT, Dec. 7, 2010 -- Terex Corp. issued the following statement concerning a verdict in the patent infringement lawsuit brought against Powerscreen International Distribution Limited (Powerscreen) and Terex Corp. (Terex) by Metso Minerals Inc. (Metso Minerals) in United States ...
Industry manufacturers offer advice on how to immunize your operation against the harmful effects of winter cold. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor Failure to prepare your aggregate processing equipment for winter can be like a small cut that turns into a ...
Metso has sold its Flexowell conveyor belt operations and related assets in Moers, Germany, to ContiTech Transportbandsysteme GmbH. Flexowell operations consist of conveyor belts and systems for bulk material handling, and it is part of Metso's Mining and Construction Technology segment. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2354 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...553 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views
- How to become a more productive worker307 Views