Tags: Mettler Toledo
Mettler Toledo says its new VTS101 and VTC101 truck scales use a Powercell PDX load cell technology that eliminates the typical maintenance, repair costs, and downtime related to conventional vehicle scales. The VTS101 consists of a steel deck supported by orthotropic ...
Mettler Toledo says its two new scales — the VTC221 and the VTS231 — incorporate the newly released Powercell PDX load cell network. According to the company, the VTC221 concrete deck scale combines a concrete driving surface with an orthotropic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views