Tags: Miami Valley
As a salt shortage looms over Ohio’s Miami Valley, some agencies are looking to sand and gravel as a road clearing solution. The city of Trotwood is using sand and gravel to supplement what salt it has, mixing the salt with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter385 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views