Tags: Miami Valley
As a salt shortage looms over Ohio’s Miami Valley, some agencies are looking to sand and gravel as a road clearing solution. The city of Trotwood is using sand and gravel to supplement what salt it has, mixing the salt with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views