Tags: Mica says he will introduce a three-month extension of highway and transit programs. The extension will not include changes to current transportation policy
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.) said the lower chamber will pass a short-term extension of the current funding bill for road and transit projects, which will be the ninth short-term extension of legislation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views