Tags: Mica says he will introduce a three-month extension of highway and transit programs. The extension will not include changes to current transportation policy
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.) said the lower chamber will pass a short-term extension of the current funding bill for road and transit projects, which will be the ninth short-term extension of legislation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior215 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)148 Views