Tags: Michael Stewart Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association TECA
Effective Aug. 3, Michael Stewart will step down as president and CEO of the Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association (TECA). He has accepted an opportunity to become an associate partner of a new lobbying venture that represents a variety of business interests at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill426 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views