Tags: Michael W. Johnson
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Louis Griesemer, president of Springfield Underground, as its 2014 James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year. The award, established nearly 30 years ago, recognizes an individual for substantial contributions and ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) has named veteran trade association executive Michael W. Johnson as president and CEO. His position is effective August 1. Johnson succeeds R. A. “Gus” Edwards, III, who is retiring after more than 16 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views